First impressions are everything, so make it count! What you need to know...
1. A polite introduction is first and foremost, such as a email letting me know who you are and all about you. Respect goes a long way.
2. I do not answer blocked calls. If I do not recognize your number and if I am unavailable to answer the phone again please drop me a email I do not keep my hobby phone on at all times. I do not anwer random text unless I have seen you in the past or if again you have emailed me a note letting me know who you are, date, time, location and that you would like to see me.
3. Ready to book? My online screening form makes it easy ;)
4. I verify all new clients and this is non-negotiable. It is for both of our safety and privacy, you can accomplish by 1) Providing me 2 providers you have seen in the past or your P411 etc., or 2) If you are new to the business or just don't have a recent experience you can send me a photo ID. Feel free to mark out important things to you, I only need your name and DOB. You can then send me a selfie with you holding your finger up to make sure they match. Also you can share your social media such as your Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter etc, along with your employment for verification.
5. I require a 25% deposit for all new clients and when touring your city that can that can be sent via paypal, venmo, cash app.
6. If I am driving more than 30 minutes to get to you I do require payment for gas, uber, airfare to be covered.
7. If I am driving over a 60 minutes to you or flying, I require a 50% deposit of our time scheduled plus gas, uber, airfare taxi etc.